[DWJ] Now a major television series...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Apr 30 13:48:36 EDT 2007

Bettina said...

> In a bookshop, browsing Terry Pratchett books, I see a photo of a girl on
> an edition of Hogfather - and the text below says: now a major television
> series.
>
> And in a blog about poetry slams, the author write about series with a
> private investigator and a vampire - and I see its based on books by Tanya
> Huff.
>
> Now I'm asking: Has any of you seen any of these? Did you like them?

The "Hogfather" TV adaptation was a mini-series on Sky One last Xmas - I
believe the DVD is just out now.

I saw it and very much liked it - I had a few gripes (mostly where my vision
didn't match the makers'), but overall it was a very faithful adaptation.
I'd recommend it.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--