[DWJ] Now a major television series...

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Mon Apr 30 09:48:41 EDT 2007

Bettina wrote:    >And: Which DWJ books are currently turned into television series that I haven't heard yet?

>(Or which should be... Chrestomanci Series starring Rupert Everett, anyone?)

>Bettina

>who thinks we might need another casting thread ;-)

  Although the idea of DWJ being turned into a television series makes my blood run cold, I must admit the thought of Rupert Everett as Chrestomanci fills me with glee.  I do, however, have a few small reservations; he doesn't seem *quite* right for the role; but I can't put my finger on my objections.

  EGH