[DWJ] Now a major television series...

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Apr 30 09:06:31 EDT 2007

Everywhere I turn the last few days, television series of books I like seem to pop up:

In a bookshop, browsing Terry Pratchett books, I see a photo of a girl on an edition of Hogfather - and the text below says: now a major television series.

And in a blog about poetry slams, the author write about series with a private investigator and a vampire - and I see its based on books by Tanya Huff.

Now I'm asking: Has any of you seen any of these? Did you like them?

And: Which DWJ books are currently turned into television series that I haven't heard yet?

(Or which should be... Chrestomanci Series starring Rupert Everett, anyone?)

Bettina

who thinks we might need another casting thread ;-)