[DWJ] Cats - on topic -- oops, try, try again

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 02:19:12 EDT 2007

>From Dark Lord of Derkholm:

     Querida gave a hissing chuckle.  "That's cats for

     you!  Mine do that , too, and as far as I know,

     they're just ordinary cats....

And I think Mintchoc is an ordinary cat, that has
ordinary cat instincts (at least according to the
conventions) about good 'uns and badduns.  Like dogs
in romance novels who like the hero, even if he seems
nasty at first.