[DWJ] Cats - on topic

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:44:28 EDT 2007

><Snip>
>
>  While I will always fondy remember
>the gay centaur, despite that just being hinted at.
>
><Snip>
>

>I must be a bit obtuse in such matters. Which centaur? How is it hinted at?
>
>Juliete

Josh, the centaur of the story, is the analogue of Tam, who is included on
the trip to seduce the males (though he never gets the chance). It's never
stated whether sexual orientation is common between analogues, but since Len
and Lawrence seems to have the same easily-upset stomach, I prefer to think
of Josh as gay. :-) Of course, since he seems to be the only centaur on
Arth, it's not as if it matters much.

Katta