[DWJ] Any paid book reviewers out there? (So OT it hurts :)

Wed Apr 25 12:58:40 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who contributed his or her expertise to my young
Padawan's project.  She got full marks for the presentation and I think she
learned some things (though according to her she was most excited about
being introduced to _Crown Duel_ and getting her own copy of the books free
from my shelf of extras).  This list is just like having a reference library
where the books come to you.  :)

Melissa Proffitt