[DWJ] Collectives

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Apr 24 13:18:55 EDT 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 9:10 AM, Belben, Philip ((Energy Wholesale)) wrote:

> I recall a similar discussion about Cambridge colleges when I was
> there.
> Those at Peterhouse were officially Petrians; those at St John's were
> Johnians.

I went to St. John's College in Annapolis, MD.  We call ourselves
Johnnies or St. Johnnies.

[It's not a church school and never was.  One of our famous
early alumni was Francis Scott Key.  One of our famous more
recent alumni was Ahmet Ertegun.]

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land,
it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

                                              --James Madison