[DWJ] ADMINISTRIVIA: list information

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Apr 24 10:20:01 EDT 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 2:52 AM, Paul Andinach wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Otter Perry wrote:
>
>> > We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ...
>>
>> "And sisters. Definitely sisters, they are part of the band, too.
>> They play drums, I think."
>>
>> 12 nerd points to anyone who recognizes the quotation.
>
> Nobody seems to have recognized it. Where's it from?

It's from episode 421 of the webcomic "Order of the Stick."
And here's the link:
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html

I found it by Googling, and may hate Deborah forever
for turning me into an OOTS reader.  Because, of course,
I had to start at episode 1 and I'm ploughing through
the mid-hundreds at the moment.

In America, anybody can be president.  That's
one of the risks you take.

                                - Adlai Stevenson