[DWJ] Byron (SPOILERS for A Tale of Time City)

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 05:45:19 EDT 2007

Me, then Paul:
> > Or did I miss something?*
>
> > *I often do. I was very surprised when Jenny told me that Faber John
> > was [spoiler] in *A Tale of Time City*, and I'd read it at least
> > twice by then.
>

> What does "[spoiler]" represent in this case? I can think of a couple
> of possibilities, but none that could be easily missed (although I
> suppose that's the point).

I'll leave a spoiler space, just in case:

Doctor Willander. Really. That obvious. It appears that I don't read
the ends of books - I mean, my eyes pass over the words and I *feel*
perfectly satisfied, but I think my brane just goes 'Oh, so it was all
sorted out, then', and doesn't bother itself with trifles like *how*
it was all sorted out. (This does have the pleasing side effect that I
can reread murder mysteries multiple times.)

Love, Ika