[DWJ] Asking again...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Apr 23 14:28:22 EDT 2007

Hallie said...

> Judith:
>
>>So, did we get to see Dorian's wedding photos?
>
> Sorry!  Thought Dorian would likely reply.  Here's the link to their
> flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7605149@N03/

I've been holding off on announcing them until we get the "official" ones,
so that there'll be a really big collection there.  But they're taking so
long that this was probably silly.

> (Most of the ones 'taken by Hallie', are actually taken by Charlie, in
> case anyone is wondering about the amazing job with the self-timer and
> running in the dress and all.  But not the 'Wedding Morning sewing', which
> I really took and love.  Even with my lack of photography skills, she
> looks so like a Vermeer.)

::blink:: I do?

Judith said...

> Thanks, Hallie. I'm not sure who is who, apart from the obvious bride and
> groom. What gorgeous outfits! I absolutely love the dresses.

Hallie seems to have done a good job of identifying the people at the top
table (though Mart is not, in fact, a LARPer, just an ordinary gamer).

Thank you for the compliments on the dresses; I shall pass them on to my
mother, who (as Hallie said) designed and made them (well, made most of
them; Sue made her own).

> Congratulations, Dorian (although I can hear Lorelei Gilmour's mother in
> my
> head saying, "You congratulate the groom, you offer the bride best
> wishes").
> It looks like it was a perfect day and I hope the future is as sunny.

Thank you.  Yes, it was an utterly lovely day, weather-wise and in every
other way.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--