[DWJ] Early morning Quentin

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Mon Apr 23 11:40:45 EDT 2007

> A quick query. In *Archer's Goon*, at one point (p.127 the
> HarperCollins edition) Howard wakes Quentin from a deep slumber:
>
> 'Archer,' said Howard. 'On the telly.'
> 'Ellimerroterell!' went Quentin.
>
> My best guess as to what Quentin is saying here is, 'Tell him to get
> off the telly!' But does anyone read it differently?

I've always read it as "Tell him to go to Hell"

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432