[DWJ] Early morning Quentin

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Apr 23 10:16:33 EDT 2007

That's what I make it.

On Apr 23, 2007, at 1:27 AM, <estairm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I read it as Tell him to go to Hell!!
>

> --- Charles Butler <charles.hannibal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A quick query. In *Archer's Goon*, at one point
>> (p.127 the HarperCollins
>> edition) Howard wakes Quentin from a deep slumber:
>>
>> 'Archer,' said Howard. 'On the telly.'
>> 'Ellimerroterell!' went Quentin.
>>
>> My best guess as to what Quentin is saying here is,
>> 'Tell him to get off the
>> telly!' But does anyone read it differently?
>>
>> Charlie
>>
>> --
>> Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maryland State Senator Nancy Jacobs:

As I read Biblical principles, marriage was intended, ordained
and started by God - that is my belief.  For me, this is an issue
solely based on religious principles.

Jamie Raskin, American University Law School professor,
Constitutional Law:

Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your
hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution.
You didn't place your hand on the Constitution and swear
to uphold the Bible.

                                    - testimony Wednesday, March 1, 2006
                                       before the Maryland Senate
Judicial