[DWJ] Asking again...

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 02:40:30 EDT 2007

Thanks, Hallie. I'm not sure who is who, apart from the obvious bride and
groom. What gorgeous outfits! I absolutely love the dresses.

Congratulations, Dorian (although I can hear Lorelei Gilmour's mother in my
head saying, "You congratulate the groom, you offer the bride best wishes").
It looks like it was a perfect day and I hope the future is as sunny.

Judith

--
Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff