[DWJ] Asking again...

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 22 22:42:30 EDT 2007

Welcome back, Judith! It is nice to have you back - the volume of postings on the list has fluctuated quite a bit from long silent spells to the current flurry of interesting topics. But yes, we're still waiting for Dorian's wedding photos, though we have seen Kylie's baby photos (or should that be Kylie's baby's photos - apostrophes again!)
Any more photos, anyone?
Regards
Elizabeth.