[DWJ] Butlerian...

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Apr 21 11:09:29 EDT 2007

On Apr 20, 2007, at 9:17 PM, Sally Odgers wrote:

> BTW, how do we collectively feel about William Mayne's work now? He
> was a British fantasist of the same general period... and was muchly
> admired by the cognoscenti  until his fall from respectability and
> personal admirability.

I don't know how we collectively feel.  _I_ feel much the
same as I felt before about his work.  I am upset about
his actions, but I find that I still enjoy his work.  One of the
things that helps, I think, is that the works I reread
are mostly about boys.

And his fall did not involve boys.

- If you're living like there's no global warming,
   you'd better be right.