[DWJ] Collectives

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Apr 20 17:22:24 EDT 2007

And also on Apr 20, 2007, at 8:54 AM, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

> And I seriously going to be the first person on this list to make
> a joke about Earl Hadd or Libby Beer?

Well, apparently, although Holand occurred to me
immediately.  The part of _Drowned Ammet_ that
takes place in the isles is one of my very, very,
most very favorite parts of DWJ's writing.

If you are the sort of person who thinks she
needs to go on a diet, realize this:  Everything
will always make you fat for the rest of your
life.

                                                    -- Merrill Markoe