[DWJ] the Ites

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Apr 20 10:49:45 EDT 2007

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Otter Perry wrote:
> One of the things that people who lived in North America
> in the 18th and early 19th centuries seemed to be easily
> convinced of was ... [that's just the introduction to this
> sentence]

Melissa, am I making this up out of a flawed memory, or are
Mormons also theologically descended from a lost tribe? My book
of Mormon is at home, although I'm sure I could look this up
online. (And I am looking up online; I'm asking an online expert.
*g*)

-deborah
--
"I assume that some great catastrophe has occured that would
require us to sit upon a weeping lady?"