[DWJ] Greetings!

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 19 23:59:16 EDT 2007

Dear DWJers,

I know you¹ll have hardly missed me, but I¹ve been off work for 5 weeks and
forgot to sign off. My lord you¹ve been a busy lot lately! I really wanted
to go back and read the various threads that have been running in the past
few weeks, but the sheer volume defeated me. So I am sticking my nose in to
wave hello, say hi to the new folk, say I¹m from Sydney, my cat¹s name is
Bridie (born on Evelyn Waugh¹s birthday and before I read any DWJ‹she¹s 18
this year!) and did we ever get to see Dorian¹s wedding photos?

Cheers,

Judith

--
Judith Ridge