[DWJ] A test and an apology

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Apr 19 11:53:02 EDT 2007

> The recent posts on lurkers and on where we all live inspired me to
> post to the list, only to discover that my messages never appeared.
> :-(  I have changed my email options and I'm hoping this one gets
> through, although the list has since moved on. Sorry.
>
> I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

Since nobody else has said it, I'll go first.

Welcome, Yvonne!

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432