[DWJ] Cats - on topic

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 18 13:25:19 EDT 2007

The cat, Fiddle, is at Chrestomanci Castle, and then there is Throgmorten
WONGwongWONG... and Sophie the black cat in CitA (and Morgan), and then
there's Lavinia and the other temporary cats in Black Maria. Are there any
cats that are just... cats? Then there are Benvenuto and the others of his
ilk. What I CAN'T recall in DWJ is an ordinary cat! They all seem to be
magical or transformed.

Then there's the dog/man in HMC, the wolves in Black Maria, and the
horse/car in F&H...

To continue to other special cats - there's the little cat in Westall's
Devil on the Road, Mantari in Victoria Walker's Winter of Enchantment and
House Called Hadlows.

Now, what have I missed?

Sallyo.

I was wondering what kinds of cats DWJ characters would adopt, given the
chance...

Polly might go for something blonde and