[DWJ] Naming a cat AND Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Apr 18 10:36:36 EDT 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 6:24 AM, Mark Allums wrote:

> Now if you had a pair, you could name them Flute and Fiddle.

Those are *good* cat names.

Unfortunately for me, [oh, *woe am I*] my partner doesn't like
cats.  In fact, she's not much of an animal person at all,
although we have a dog, and the grand-dog is here
for an extended stay.

It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up
their passion, than to restrain them and direct
them toward the patient labors of peace.

                                        -Andre Gide