[DWJ] Naming a cat- comments/advice?

swones at ksg.harvard.edu swones at ksg.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 16 12:13:06 EDT 2007

I think Romanov is an excellent choice.  Seems fitting too, since R. in the
Merlin Conspiracy needed to be cured/cared for before he could manifest his
vast powers.

Suzanne

             ania.s at tiscali.co
             .uk
             dwj-bounces at suber         dwj at suberic.net
             ic.net                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/15/2007 02:08          Re: [DWJ] Naming a cat-
             PM                        comments/advice?

             Please respond to
              dwj at suberic.net

Well, Romanov is Russian (name, not the dwj character, that is)...
My friend (who's miaowing mad!) says the cat is not a Russian Blue because
he's not slinky enough (or something), but that his eyes aren't yellow
enough for him to be a British Blue. I really don't care; I suspect that
he's just a particularly gorgeous moggy.

I take RBW's point about Lancelot, but the poor beast has been neutered
(which I agree with in principle but can't help feeling sorry for him)

Benvenuto means well-come, doesn't it- which is quite appropriate.

Ania