[DWJ] Naming a cat- comments/advice?

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 14:15:22 EDT 2007

Well, Romanov is Russian (name, not the dwj character, that is)...
My friend (who's miaowing mad!) says the cat is not a Russian Blue because
he's not slinky enough (or something), but that his eyes aren't yellow
enough for him to be a British Blue. I really don't care; I suspect that
he's just a particularly gorgeous moggy.

I take RBW's point about Lancelot, but the poor beast has been neutered
(which I agree with in principle but can't help feeling sorry for him)

Benvenuto means well-come, doesn't it- which is quite appropriate.

Ania