[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Apr 14 21:52:28 EDT 2007

On Apr 14, 2007, at 7:33 PM, Mark Allums wrote:

> I can't believe I left out College Station, Texas, home of Texas A&M
> University, or Tyler, Texas, home of nothing much (okay, University of
> Texas at Tyler).  I must have been half asleep when I wrote this.  Not
> like anyone really cares.
>
> --Mark A.

There are five states with Tylers and, much to my personal surprise,
*two*
with College Stations.

But, Mark, have you thought of trying another state?  I know Texas
is a big state, but there *are* others.   Nice ones.

In America, anybody can be president.  That's
one of the risks you take.

                                - Adlai Stevenson