[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Apr 14 21:44:05 EDT 2007

On Apr 14, 2007, at 5:26 PM, Colin Fine wrote:

> Otter Perry wrote:
>>
>> [And I kindly corrected a typo in Mr. Fine's remark rather than rudely
>> pointing it out to him, but not so politely as not to mention it
>> existed.]
>>
> It wasn't a typo: Mark said 'the Scottish towns', and I was pointing
> out that it isn't a towns.

Oh.  Well, it's just as well I wasn't rude.

However, all of you who are intimidated by minnows spitting pebbles,
I should point out that otters can do very serious damage with their
teeth.  _Very_ serious.  Gavin Maxwell lost a couple of fingers to one.

<grin showing fearsome teeth>

[For whoever mentioned Digger -- I think it was Alison Hendon --
  thank you very much.  Ursula Vernon also did an incredible picture
  called "Otter and Spike".]

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats
for they are cunning, and you sleep
with your mouth open.