[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Apr 14 13:33:42 EDT 2007

On Apr 14, 2007, at 7:30 AM, Minnow wrote:

> Is it Midlothian that has a Question, or does Midlothian just have a
> Heart?
>
> I have never had the faintest idea what the [X-place that might be
> Midlothian] Question really is, but there is that phrase politicians
> and
> people who write letters to the quality newspapers use, and it is
> meant to
> stifle opposition to whatever they are putting forward.  I have no idea
> whether this is a spell that works, or not.
>
> Maybe it's the Lothian Question?
>
> Anyhow, somebody here might know what on earth it is and why.  (Hint)

I know about the Muntab Question*, which is:

"Where the hell is Muntab?"

* courtesy of Terry Pratchett

I had a girlfriend who told me she was in the hospital for
female problems. I said, “Get real! What does that mean?”
She says, “You know, female problems.” I said, “What?
You can’t parallel park? You can’t get credit?”

                                        --- Pam Stone