[DWJ] vir[tu]al infection

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Apr 14 09:30:07 EDT 2007

>On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Minnow wrote:
>> (Is that pacific enough, Deborah?)

Deborah came to the surface briefly:

>What? Are you talking to me?  I'm on my second hot toddy, packed
>full of single malt.
>
>What? It's medicinal.  I have a *cold*.

You have given me your cold.  I woke myself this morning with a mighty
sneeze that gave me the distinct impression that I might have blown my
brains out through my ears.  Drat, and double drat!

>ObDWJ: Are you kidding?  I've been *drinking*.

If it were flu you could be Chrestomanci and give it to all the gods

<fnooosh!>

instead of just a suffering mere mortal in a foreign land.

<snurf>

Oh, DRAT!

Minnow