[DWJ] Where are we from?

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sat Apr 14 09:30:02 EDT 2007

>Mark Allums wrote:
>> As long as we are all being very specific, I shall redo my answer:
>>
>> I *live* in Henderson Texas; I was born in Fort Worth; lived in
>> Fairfield, Texas; Beckville, Texas; Midlothian, Texas; and
>> Nacogdoches, Texas.  Midlothian is indeed named after the Scottish towns.

Colin commented

>I bet Nacogdoches isn't!

It looks hard enough to pronounce for it to have a celtic origin.  :-)

>(btw Midlothian is a former county - part of the ancient kingdom of
>Lothian - not a towns).

Is it Midlothian that has a Question, or does Midlothian just have a Heart?

I have never had the faintest idea what the [X-place that might be
Midlothian] Question really is, but there is that phrase politicians and
people who write letters to the quality newspapers use, and it is meant to
stifle opposition to whatever they are putting forward.  I have no idea
whether this is a spell that works, or not.

Maybe it's the Lothian Question?

Anyhow, somebody here might know what on earth it is and why.  (Hint)

Minnow