[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Apr 13 22:29:43 EDT 2007

On Apr 13, 2007, at 7:15 PM, Richard Nagel wrote:

> De-lurking to register geographically. Born in London, England, now
> live in London, Ontario. In between, I've lived in Cambridge, England;
> Cambridge, Massachusetts; Valparaiso, Indiana; Llantwit Major, Wales;
> Hamburg, Germany; Brooklyn, New York; Boston, Massachusetts; and
> Madison, Wisconsin. The most common denominator seems to be
> English-speaking university towns.
>
> Richard Nagel

That's a nice selection.

And I can resist no longer:

All you Brooklynites:  my great-grandfather was the last mayor
of Brooklyn.  It became part of New York City in 1897.

I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a
person by the way they handle these three
things: a rainy day, lost luggage, & tangled
Christmas tree lights!

                               —writer Maya Angelou