[DWJ] Where are we from?

Ika Willis blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 22:09:37 EDT 2007

Sally asked:

> Where are we all from?

I live in Bristol (UK) and Melbourne (Australia). Mostly in Bristol,
but I'm in my gf's house in Melbourne till June. Before I moved to
Bristol I lived in Leeds for six years.

I have so far completely failed to do a proper tour of DWJ's
Bristolia, but I live in the same area of Bristol as her (I
understand) so I've been past most of the places Nick mentioned, and
probably a lot of the places Polly goes to too. I've done a few spells
on the Suspension Bridge, but none (so far) involving a Witchy Dance.

Love, Ika