[DWJ] A grammar realization - Where are we from?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Apr 13 13:44:02 EDT 2007

Um, I didn't think I would ever be saying this about any
discussion that didn't involve politics, religion, or the merits
of the Harry Potter books, but I would like to remind the
participants in the apostrophe conversation that tone doesn't
always carry well over e-mail, and that we are all either friends
or respectful fellow fans here.

The temptation to follow this up with some inflammatory comment
about the Harry Potter books is almost overwhelming, but that
would probably be a bad plan. *g*

As an ObDWJ I shall point out that this conversation would
probably leave Quentin Sykes raging and frothing at the mouth and
throwing things, but I am not sure on which side he would come
down.

-deborah
--
Can the gods catch flu?  I think I may have given it to all of them.
					-- chrestomanci