[DWJ] Where are we from?

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:50:12 EDT 2007

Otter wrote:>On Apr 11, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Jennifer Rowland wrote:

>>I'm from Nottingham
>
>There are also Nottinghams in Maryland, New Hampshire, and
>Pennsylvania, none of which I've ever heard of, so they haven't
>the same reputation as the original.

Well, I think its main reputation is as the home of the wicked Sherriff (who
Robin Hood would shoot round corners), with lace, racing and binge drinking
bringing up the rear- possibly which you think of depends on your
generation. Or not.

>>now living in Bradford
>
>There are fourteen US States with Bradfords.

Well well well. There's no accounting for nostalgia.
Jennifer