[DWJ] A grammar realization - Where are we from?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Apr 13 09:20:46 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Otter Perry wrote:
>To quote whoever it was that said it, "two nations divided by a common
>language."

Not to mention time.

Ye knowe ek, that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yere, and wordes tho
That hadden pris, now wonder nyce and straunge
Us thinketh hem, and yit they spake hem so.  -- Chaucer

-deborah, who really, really, loves all y'all
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest