[DWJ] A grammar realization - Where are we from?

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Apr 13 04:46:51 EDT 2007

> Pointless pedantry requires me to point out that the second "it's" in
> that paragraph should be "its".

Not pointless.  It's a typing error I often make, and frequently fail to
spot.

After years of being told, and telling people, that "it's" means "it
is", I realised only the other day that I frequently use "it's" to mean
"it has".  But "it's" to mean "its" is a typing error to which I freely
confess.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432