[DWJ] A grammar realization - Where are we from?

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Thu Apr 12 18:45:19 EDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 09:02:21PM +0100, Minnow wrote:

>Now I shall spend the rest of the evening trying to remember the banishment
>in the first Ghostbusters film, about the nearest convenient dimension.
>Help!?

Dr Ray Stantz: Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated
representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to
cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your
place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Dr. Peter Venkman: That oughta do it. Thanks very much, Ray.