[DWJ] A grammar realization - Where are we from?

Minnow minnow at belfry.org.uk
Thu Apr 12 16:02:22 EDT 2007

Otter then wrote:

>Pointless pedantry requires me to point out that the second "it's" in
>that paragraph should be "its".

Practicality was leading me to want to point out that "I come from where
you come from" might be said "Hey, we come from the same place!  Kule!"

The other of course is "get back, get back, get back to where you once
belonged...", which I am now stuck with and saw no reason not to inflict on
the entire list. <evil grin>

Minnow

Queen of Traditionalist Grammar hereafter.