[DWJ] Re Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Apr 12 14:42:36 EDT 2007

If anybody wants to know the secret of my success ....

I enter the town name in www.wunderground.com and see
what choices they give me.  Hokitika gives me NZ only.

[This doesn't work for 'Washington' because it gives me a
list of towns in Washington state.  I haven't bothered to
figure out a way to get what I want, which is all the towns
named 'Washington'.]