[DWJ] Magicians of Caprona - Bookcrossing review

Thu Apr 12 10:24:23 EDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:45:45 +0100, Charles Butler wrote:

>She's definitely described herself specifically as dyslexic. Can't remember
>when/where, though possibly in connection with Grundo.

It's in the "about the author" blurb for _The Game_, which I finally read
this week.  I'm too lazy to get it to quote, but it's along the lines of
"wanted to be a writer since age eight but was too dyslexic to actually
start till age twelve."

Melissa Proffitt