[DWJ] Where I am from and listbaby update

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Thu Apr 12 09:53:40 EDT 2007

Also from Perth, Western Australia.

Originally from country WA.  Eneabba and Geraldton.

I have put some pictures of my baby up on my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ha9prek/sets/72157600035964857/

We are doing pretty well, though I wouldn't have believed how much time a baby takes up!  My reading is suffering!  Must buy more picture books though, I have a feeling I'll be reading plenty of them.

There was some speculation as to where her name came from.  It is indeed from Mary Grant Bruce - Norah of Billabong.  None of the DWJ character names fit as well.  Norah suits her.

Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes when she was born.

Byeeeee,
Kylie