[DWJ] Magicians of Caprona - Bookcrossing review

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Apr 12 06:20:49 EDT 2007

I've just received a review of a copy of Magicians that I have sent out
into the world on BookCrossing.  It contained a particularly interesting
paragraph:

> Interesting, does Diana Wynne Jones have some connection to dyslexia
or
> some other learning "disability"? The books of hers that I've read
seem
> to include people whose brains work differently, so they learn and
> perform magic wildly differently, but a lot stronger too. What a
clever
> lady, reflecting it in such a sneaky way, and to kids as well. :)
Anyone
> with dyslexic kids should give this to them and say, "You're like
> Angelica, you just have to find your way". :)

The book's journal page is at http://bookcrossing.com/journal/3692571 if
anyone's interested.

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432