[DWJ] Grammar

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Apr 12 05:13:07 EDT 2007

> While we're grammarising... punctuate thou this.
>
> John where James had had had had had had had had had had had the
> teacher's approval.

Old one!

John, where James had had "had", had had "had had".  "Had had" had had
the teacher's approval.

ObDWJ:  This could get more confusing in South Dalemark, where Hadd is a
reasonably well-known name.  Harl, where Hadd had had ....

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432