[DWJ] Re Where are we from?

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 12 04:41:54 EDT 2007

Well, Hawthorn is right next door to Camberwell, so you did work up the road
from me, just about! And I did study at Melbourne Uni many many moons ago
(and my daughter studies there now, and lives in North Carlton)...

Ros

<<Oh, I thought you worked in town! I lived in Hawthorn, and then in
Brunswick, and I worked at Melbourne Uni.

robyn