[DWJ] Where are we from?

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:36:58 EDT 2007

I'm from Nottingham, in the East Midlands in England (the city with the
worst gun crime problem and binge drinking culture in the country) and am
now living in Bradford, in the North of England (where they had race riots a
couple of years ago). In between I've lived in Leeds, in Sheffield (where
The Full Monty was set, ie, terrible unemployment due to the closing down of
the steel industry in the 80s, with the problems that implies) and
south-east London, near to the scary areas of Brixton etc.

Actually they've all been nice places to live. I've got a soft spot for
Balham (Gateway To The South) in particular.

Jennifer