[DWJ] Archer's family

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Apr 10 23:22:23 EDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> In <Pine.LNX.4.63.0704101242300.9262 at suberic.net>, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
>
> And then there's the
> >Archer's Goon family, for real longevity.
>
> But they have been there for only one generation; they've just been
> there as that one generation more than once.  :-)
>
> Minnow

Well, but Catriona is a straight-line descendant from Hathaway, and the
Moneypennys apparently remained in the same town for four centuries.  Now,
that does seem like a long time to a New Worlder like me ;-).

					---Kyra

---
"Entertainment can sometimes be hard, when the thing that you love is the
same thing that's holding you down."
				---Jarvis Cocker (Pulp), "Party Hard"