[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Apr 10 12:09:38 EDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 5:58 PM, Kathleen Jennings wrote:

> I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, but was raised (mostly) on
> a cattle property half an hour from Jackson, Queensland, Australia,
> which had a population of 25 on a good day.

Now, see, if you'd been born in the USofA, you could have chosen
among Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana,
Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,
Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina,
Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin,
and Wyoming.  That's half the states, for crying out loud!

Okay.  I'll stop doing this, I promise.  But it's certainly been a
revelation to me.  [The reason Jackson is so common is that we
had a very popular president of that name.]

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats
for they are cunning, and you sleep
with your mouth open.