[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Apr 10 11:50:50 EDT 2007

My goodness!  No wonder you're a translator!

[Note:  There are other Cambridges:  Idaho, Illinois, Iowa
  Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York,
  Ohio, Vermont, and Wisconsin in the USofA; Tasmania;
  and New Zealand.]

On Apr 10, 2007, at 3:12 AM, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> Living in Tel-Aviv for the past 12 or so years, born and raised in
> Jerusalem, Israel. Though throughout my childhood I also spent some
> years in
> various locations around the United States: Cambridge MA, Eugene OR,
> Stanford CA, Pittsburgh PA... if two months in the second grade count
> for
> anything, I lived in another Cambridge as well: Cambridge England. From
> first to 12th grades I attended 12 different schools on 3 different
> continents!

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I
craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a
meaningful vision of human life--so I became
a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop
so you can meet girls.

                                  -- Matt Cartmill