[DWJ] Where are we from?

Mon Apr 9 12:44:22 EDT 2007

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 01:11:44 -0400 (EDT), Kyra Jucovy wrote:

>On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Sally Odgers wrote:
>
>> Where are we all from?
>>
>> ODWJM - Bristol, anyone?
>>
>> Sallyo
>
>Hmm. . . possibly differing from some of the rest of you, I read "whare
>are you from?" as a question demanding the name of the town that I grew up
>in, namely Great Neck, Long Island, New York.  But most of you seem to be
>saying where they are now.  I'm currently in New Haven, CT.

If I hadn't seen a few replies before I answered, I would have assumed the
same thing--because I am from Portland (Oregon); Provo, Utah; Aurora,
Colorado; Syracuse, New York; Cleburne, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; and
Vancouver, Washington (not BC).  At this point we've lived here in Salt Lake
almost twice as long as anywhere else, which is itself a little scary
because we always swore we wouldn't stay here long.

Melissa Proffitt