[DWJ] Where are we from?

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Apr 9 11:50:38 EDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 9:16 AM, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> In <20070409145038.GA1821 at flette.firedrake.org>, minnow at belfry.org.uk
> wrote:
>> In <005f01c779f7$9e269480$0200a8c0 at LGnotebook>, Sally Odgers wrote:
>>> Where are we all from?
>>>
>>> ODWJM - Bristol, anyone?
>
> And I wrote:
>
>> Yep.
>
> Maybe I ought to clarify -- that's Bristol, England.
>
> :-)
>
> Minnow

Not Bristol in Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois,
Indiana,
Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island,
South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or
Wisconsin?

Really?

It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up
their passion, than to restrain them and direct
them toward the patient labors of peace.

                                        -Andre Gide