[DWJ] Re Where are we from?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Apr 9 09:10:39 EDT 2007

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Devra at aol.com wrote:
|Don't we have a map set-up from a long time ago with little markers showing
|where we are? (I know I had that thing hanging around somewhere in my
|favorites  file... Ah, yes. Bravenet GuestMap = Bravenet.com is what I've got here...
|but  the system wouldn't log me in. Am I misremembering this?

I think a couple of years ago bravenet reorganized and our map
went away.  I think we should be able to rebuild one on google
maps, though.  Maybe I'll take a look. :)

-deborah
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest