[DWJ] Where are we from?

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Mon Apr 9 01:11:44 EDT 2007

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Sally Odgers wrote:

> Where are we all from?
>
> ODWJM - Bristol, anyone?
>
> Sallyo

Hmm. . . possibly differing from some of the rest of you, I read "whare
are you from?" as a question demanding the name of the town that I grew up
in, namely Great Neck, Long Island, New York.  But most of you seem to be
saying where they are now.  I'm currently in New Haven, CT.

I have in fact lived in the past in places that were more than a fifteen
minute drive from the Long Island Sound.  Really!  I promise!  Just not
much. . . .

						---Kyra

---
"Entertainment can sometimes be hard, when the thing that you love is the
same thing that's holding you down."
				---Jarvis Cocker (Pulp), "Party Hard"